Thursday, April 10, 2014

Why Johnny Depp inspires me.

Johnny Depp has to be one of my biggest inspirations to become an actor. His movies had lured me in so much that I am now wishing I can perform a movie someday. The way he changes his character! Willa Wonka to Alice in Wonderland and some of his older movies like The Man Who Cried and The Astronaut's Wife. I could name a whole set of movies he did!

I know some things about Johnny Depp. Not entirely but definitely a portion. I know he never originally wanted to be famous. In on of his quotes you can find online he talks about how you should never aim to be famous. Just do what you do. He does not like to be labeled and he does not see himself as a serious actor at all.

These are some quotes from Johnny Depp that really touch me.
-With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's just not acting. It's lying.
-There is nothing on earth that could ever make me want to relive certain years of my life when I was young.
-You do the work and you want people to see it; but, um while I'm doing the work, the result doesn't matter at all to me. Ultimately, I don't, I don't care whether the film is - you know - some big giant box-office bonanza and I don't care if its a complete flop. To me, when a film gets made and it's actually finished it's a success. They're all a success in their own way.









No comments:

Post a Comment