Thursday, April 10, 2014

My future path as an actor.

I feel that my future path as an actor is going to be something in teaching others about it or broadway. I have recently seen "The Heaters" musical play at some Theatre and ever since I have been inspired to perform on broadway. It was just that good! These kind of things as well as movies really inspire and all of that inspiration just pushes me more and more towards my goal.

I am also a part of a program called Urban Arts Partnership. I have to say this program has been so amazing for me I just love it. I always leave out of there with a smile on my face because of all the acting we do and such. And it's not just a place to do Theatre but a place to produce music and write poetry and playwriting! This place is all about the concept of art and creation.



Downtown Arts Academy is a company I was a part of that was very fun to do. We performed "The Looking Glass" play in the space we had and it was incredible. I was so happy to be a part of that company! And the leader of the company Ryan is a great cook. I hope someday I will be able to go back there and work with her again.




















No comments:

Post a Comment