Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My ideal acting role.

For some strange reason my acting role was to always play as a guy character. I guess it's because I play video games a lot and often play as a guy character like GTA, or Resident Evil and some others like that. I gotten really familiar with the character and always wanted to be cast for a role like that. I also love playing roles where I am yelling or debating against someone. And of course the silly characters. But, my ideal role I would say would be a guy character. I always wanted to act as one.

Usually at home I act like several different characters. I really do it for fun. I know how to act like most of my family members because I've studied them so much. When it comes to acting and Theatre, I like to observe and study the character I am playing before presenting it. I want to make sure I know my character.

I think with any role you play you must study that character in order to step into it. Imagine being a quiet person then having to be assigned the role of a bitchy character with no respect? Takes time to get into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment