Thursday, January 16, 2014

13th Question - What do you fear?

There are a lot of things that I fear in life. Water bugs, maggots, mosquitoes, drowning, water. There is a widespread list of those tiny things that people can overcome but then there are those fears that just "stick" with you. Fear is definitely there to change who you are and turn you down a level. It stops your flow of confidence but you can not let it do that. You can not let fear own you as a person.

Something I fear would be the one thing that most people in this world would argue is either not real, not that bad, or just plain rubbish. Hell is my biggest fear. The reason why it's such a big fear is because once you get there, you can not go back, the pain is endless. Another one of my biggest fears is pain. Emotional pain is inescapable. Once you have it thrown at you, it sticks to you unless you are to find some way to get rid of it. Most people can not get rid of emotional pain and it just feels as if Hell just came to earth. Things you experience on earth that has to do with pain and suffering is exactly what awaits in Hell. It's endless. And to me, that's scary.

Obviously, to most people Hell and Heaven is just as mythical as Greek gods and such. To me, I feel I have a strong belief in God and the thought of there being a Heaven and a Hell. The only way you can believe is if you stand witness to God's power... or Satan's. It's like magic. It only exists if you truly believe in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment