Thursday, January 16, 2014

13 Questions - What do you question?

What I question in life would be reincarnation and the idea that people were once in a previous life before this one and some how that life and it's aspects has effected who we are today. Reincarnation is basically the same soul being put into another life every time till you die and are put into another life in another generation and it goes on and on. I feel I am believing more and more on this idea because of the things I experience in my life today. Some things come out to me like I wouldn't believe and I can't seem to understand as to why it stands out so much.

The reason why I question this belief is because I noticed when I would come to new places I know I have not been to before and all of a sudden a gust of Deja Vu would overwhelm me and I would instantly feel like I have been here before. It's something that happens to me occasionally not very often but when it does happen I "feel" something. Like a certain significance to this place is telling me something happened here involving "me". There are also certain objects or songs that I would listen to as well as games and books that I have seemed to experience a special connection to. It's as if it speaks to me in a very spiritual way.

I have been feeling this feeling for a long time. Around 5 or 6 years old to now I believe. Do you ever find yourself doing something new that you haven't tried before and you some how are able to do it perfectly and naturally without any problems what so ever? As if you know the exact steps and precautions do doing that "thing"? This is something people should look more into even if they do not believe. Try making a list of all the things in your life that you especially bond to or feel some kind of "connection" to and see what you can figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment